HIATUS PEOPLE ;((((

/
2 Comments

more pic @ SPV.


HI people!
omg no long time no see, eh?
i miss you guys so much!
unfortunately lately i got no time to blog cause final semester exams is gonna coming and my assignments are piled up!
after posting this i still have to work on 2 of my assignments cos the deadline is tomorrow ~
time is chasing me like hell! so i have to keep up.

anyways this is gonna be my quick post.
im sorry if i dont reply you guys tags, okay?
i apologize so much. i just don't have the time.
anyways im going to be very free at December; so keep tagging and commenting, okay?
i promise i'll reply all later!

love you guys a ton, especially my partner-in-crime Lmyx ;D
*kisses*

bye-bye everyone, and don't forget to visit my graphic website!
http://specialpourvous.blogspot.com/


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Auww~ Will be missing you~
    Good luck in doing your assignment and exams..

    ReplyDelete
  2. naaawww neko thanks ><
    i'll be back soon! i promise! :3

    ReplyDelete