ehh? :D

/
0 Comments

image by me.


guess what?
life actually is not as fucked up as you think it will be.
as long as you always be happy, and believe everything's gonna be okay, everything will be okay.

you see, before this post i whine about how life has fucked up my life at the morning, right?
and because of afraid, i decided to go college.
and i think like, "God this will be the most sad day in my life, imma be painful and others and blablabla".

but not as i expected, everything when quite smooth.
from my work that i have to do at class that was drawn quite impressive, and the joyful mood i have because of Kev's accompany.
not bad, right?
so yeah, i think imma be happy although my day's a bit bad or whatever cos, you are what you think.
that's a fact and you'll never know till you have tried :D
omg am i cheesy or what, saying those wise words.

anyways i wanna show my work that i snapped with my low quality camera phone.
it's quite blurry though. forgive and forget.



so we were told by the lecturer to draw a bottle with tomatoes beside it.
it was on the spot, so we kinda like draw something straight from reality.
our lecturer asked us to use three complimentary color which is:
RED AND GREEN
BLUE AND ORANGE
PURPLE AND YELLOW
i know right, like that three color combination is very norak.
but that's it.
that's the three complimentary color.
complimentary, fyi, is a word used for 2 color that combines together and still looked blend and great together.
and i know, you guys probably think like wth? yellow and purple is complimentary?
but that's what our lecturer told us.
no comment then.

so that, above, is my drawing.
lol cute right? RIGHT?
you gotta say yes.
cos it's my blog and it's my article you're reading. lol.
i kinda excited drawing this though, idk.
i have the interested feeling :D
idk, so it turned out like that lohhh
nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh ~


....................... (stares at the drawings)
OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i just realize my drawing is like, bengkok.
(HOW DO I SAY BENGKOK IN ENGRISH FOR GOD SAKKEEE)
god damn it ;_____;
but nah, so what? it has been submitted already. what can i do.
*sigh*.
btw wanna get back to my piled up assignments now.

PEOPLE WISH ME DONE MY ASSIGNMENTS QUICKER!!!!!


WHY I SEE NO ONE PRAYING!!!


You may also like

No comments: